Sunday, July 6, 2008

Carleens Blog by Kelsey



Welcome to Carleens land of make believe!!! Yes she finally has a blog. Carleen wanted to be able to have a blog, and most of all read everyone else's blog, so I volunteered to make her one so here it is!

So this is a good opportunity to say how awesome she is! I think the pennypack ward could not function without Carleen. Her love and hard work is what brings us all in and makes us want to be there. She is like a second mom to Annalise and many othere. I hope to always be friends.

Tomorrow is Carleen and Cesars one year anniversary! That is very exciting. Life in the Silva home has been a learning experience for everyone this last year as they have learned to communicate in two languages and a little sign language. Congrats you two!!!

Well I hope there is more to come to this blog, thanks Carleen for all you do!!!!

~Kelsey Lawrence

9 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Welcome Carleen! It will be fun to read about your adventures. So glad you joined the land of the bloggers.

Mallena

crazy mandy said...

hi carleen! i found your blog while blog stalking =)

crazy mandy said...

did you know nikkie blogs? she is on my blog list. i will tell her you started blogging.. yay!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Well what a pleasant surprise!! I am so glad you joined with the rest of the world. I too love and appreciate all you do for me, my family, and the ward. I am so glad that you will be in our new branch. It will make this transitions easier for me. Thanks as well for all your love you show to Weston. He adores you!!

The Molen's said...

You have a blog? Wonderful! I will add you! You're so cool! It will be a great way to keep up in your so called "Land of Make believe" now that you will be splitting off from our ward. So sad. You are wonderful!

Shilowe said...

Hi Carleen! I agree with Kelsey that our ward is so blessed to have you. You are so fantastic and I am so grateful for your friendship and for all you do for us. --Shilowe

Nikkie said...

So glad to see you in cyberspace! I will link you into my blog and can't wait to hear more from you!

Kendy said...

OMG Carleen you just made me cry. Thats my baby you are holding. We miss you guys soooooooo much. You were there til the very end. Busting your butts to help us move. It was always only you and the lawrences who were truely there for us. U have become Titi Carleen and Ammon IS Angels son. And ceaser has melted my kids hearts. Man I miss you. Now we can keep intouch. I love checking up on every one. I love you all.
Love always Kendy

Kendy said...

I just realized that was Isaiah. I thought it was Gooby. OMG still crying.