Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Uncle Bob's 50th Bday

Here are SOME of my family members. We are celebrating my Uncle Bob's 50th Bday. I must stress SOME because I come from a large family. My mom is one of 14 children. I am one of 33 grandchildren. My son is one of 18 (I think...I lost track) Great grandchildren. Cesar met some more family members and was shocked that there are still more people that he doesn't know after we have been married for over a year. (And this is only my mom's side)

Jay & Jay-Jay

Ammon & Andrew (separated at birth) They get more weird as time goes on


Me, (cousins) Shanna, & Tommy


Children aren't they funny / Me, Jacob (cousin) & U. Tom


U. Blair & me self portrait / Cousin Johnny, U. Tom & Cesar
My Uncles and cousins/U. Joe, (cousin) Dawn, Cesar, U. Glenn


A. Sallie, Cesar, Ammon / Ammon & Cesar & birthday boy U. Bob

2 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

It looks like you have a very fun family. I LOVE family get-togethers. They are sooooo fun!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Man I thought my family was big! I didn't relize your mom came from a family of 13! Wow! Looks like lots of fun! Love ya Carleen!